Sunday, January 29, 2012

Missing Stud

Indulge me for a moment, please. When my out-of-town husband (one of the faithful followers of this blog) reads today’s title, he’s going to experience a little zing, thinking I mean him. Of course I do, dear readers, of course I do.


It has nothing to do with a missing stud package. The Prym stud rivets I need to reinforce the stress points on my jeans. The finishing touch that will magically transform my jeans from home-made to custom-made. Most garments have subtle details like this that take them to the next level. Topstitching, size of buttons, angle of a hem. Many of these finishing touches are so small the eye doesn’t consciously notice. But the brain does.

So I want my stud.

Which one? That’s for you, dear reader, to figure out....

     -      Lady T

2 comments:

  1. I'm not even sure what to post here. Part of me is really hoping that you're missing my father (healthy parental relationships and all) and the other part doesn't want to hear her dad referred to as a stud... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just go with the Prym rivet stud, then. Much safer. ;-)

      Delete